We passionately believe that our staff are our greatest asset, and we want to recruit, and retain, the best. Together, we can improve pupils' life chances and that of the local communities we serve. Every role is essential to this belief and we value those we work with, ensuring every person has the opportunity to flourish, and that we remain an employer of choice.
We will add details of any open vacancies, based within any of the schools within The Sycamore Church of England Trust on this page.
Full details of our vacancies, including the Word version of our application form, can be found on Greater Jobs.
If you have any queries regarding the roles, please do not hesitate to contact the school directly, or Central Team on 0161 723 1078 (Option 3) who will be happy to assist you.
Name of School: St Stephen’s CE Primary School
Post Title: Headteacher
Salary: Group 2, Salary Range: L12-L18
Required From: 1st September 2024
The trustees at the Sycamore Church of England Trust are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Headteacher with the passion, vision, and resilience to lead the team at St. Stephen’s C.E. Primary School. You will have high expectations and the knowledge, experience, and interpersonal skills to lead sustained improvement throughout the school, whilst being committed to providing a creative, stimulating, nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to continue the school’s improvement journey, leading a dedicated team committed to ensuring our children are placed at the centre of all decisions made, and that they receive the best quality education possible. You will also actively support the values and distinctive ethos of our Church Trust.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Significant leadership experience and a proven track record of continuous whole school improvement
• Impressive levels of commitment, drive, and resilience
• Clear focused vision to take our school forward to secure the best outcomes for the pupils
• Excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
• Strong leadership, management and organisational skills and excellent inter-personal skills
• Innovative ideas to promote the school, engaging with parents, carers, and the wider community
In return we can offer:
• Supportive, well-informed trustees who are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with commitment to your continuing professional and personal development
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with our Trust Leaders and our partner schools
• A committed, dedicated, and friendly team of staff with high expectations of themselves
• Children who love learning
We believe this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, talented, driven individual to help progress their career.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit to the school please contact Hazel Liu at the Trust by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees of the Sycamore Church of England Trust have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Application forms are downloadable from the Greater Jobs website. Please return completed applications via email to email@example.com by noon on Monday 11th March 2024.
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 26th March 2024.
Employees of The Sycamore CE Trust have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.